Google

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Raising Awareness!

I had an email today from another mom who has a 12 year old with Dermatomyositis. I am so excited! It was really nice to talk to someone else with similar circumstances.

Morgan also FINALLY got to go to her horseback lesson! She went once and then had to miss the last 3 due to all the craziness going on with her being sick. She was so excited to get to go. She just loves horses. She was visable tired after 10 minutes of riding, and that broke my heart but the smile when she was trotting

I also made salmon for Morgan for dinner for the first time ever. I don't really like salmon although I do like other types of fish a lot. I just can't take the smell of the salmon mainly. Anyway, Mike coached me on how to make her some salmon. It was SO easy, and she loved it.

Broiled Salmon Instructions (for other non-cooks out there who might want EASY)

Take a baking dish
Put foil in it
Spray it with pam
Get 6oz salmon filet
Put it on foil
Sprinkle salt and pepper
Flip over and spray foil with Pam again before putting the salmon back down
Sprinkle other side with salt and pepper
Drizzle olive oil on top
Broil for 15 - 20 minutes (check at 15)

No comments:

Post a Comment