Google

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Run and Day 4 of No Diet Coke

Today I got up and ran with my RBFF Carmen. We did 6 miles, and it was so fun to run with her again. Been a while. I did hate getting up at 5:30, but it was worth it once I got there. :)

Today marks Day 4 of no Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi (sorry pepsi - I will still drink it when I do have a soft drink). But, I decided to try to go without for a while since it has been years since I have been more than a day without a Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi. I have had a headache all week, but I am geting used to not drinking it. It hasn't actually been as bad as I thought.

I am on a cooking roll this week, and I am really enjoying it! Tonight, I got the cleaning bug, and I went through most of my downstairs and threw out tons of stuff. I cleaned off my desk and around my desk, and I just tried to get rid of the clutter. Mike hung two pictures and got rid of a bunch of stuff too. I found the "anniversary" card from my 2 year anniversary at Bond. It was so weird to read all the comments. I also found my calendar from the year I was pregnant with Morgan. It was so funny to see all of the doctors appointments and such. Weird. Anyway, it was a cleansing experience to get rid of some stuff and to get organized again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment