Google

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Travel to Chicago

This afternoon, we let for Chicago. We were lucky and all had "A" numbers on Southwest. I actually paid the Earlybird $10 for Morgan and I so that I didn't have to worry about checking in. I knew I would be frantic on Monday and wouldn't have time. The last time we went to Chicago, I forgot and we were C's. Oops... Mike always has a A as he is a Southwest God, but I am of no status on Southwest as I usually fly Delta.

Joanne was nice enough to pick us up in Chicago, and she took us to Gino's pizza. It was soooooooo good. YUM. Then, we went to iCream which is an ice cream place where they make the ice cream in front of you. Very good! I had banana frozen yogurt that was flavored purple. It was such a weird thing that my brain struggled with it because of the color. :) Morgan of course had chocolate which can't be colored (she was bummed but still wanted chocolate!).

We stayed at the Beldon Stratford again. We were lucky and had a 3 bedroom suite this time because it happened to be available. It was nice to have room to spread out. We love the Beldon Stratford and the location.

No comments:

Post a Comment