Google

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Birthdays, Massage, Football

Morgan and Alexis went to Kendall's birthday today. Without going into too much detail, Morgan is definitely starting the emotional side of teen stuff. She made a drama today out of wearing jeans or shorts. All of that stress prompted me to call and get a massage. I had a massage therapist named Beth, and SHE ROCKED. She was PHENOMENAL. I will be going back. My back and neck were killing me, and she did a great job of working it out. Thanks Beth!

Morgan had a great time at the birthday party. They had a big blowup jumpy slide, a trampoline, a pie smashing event, a search for items in jello, and a scavenger hunt. What fun!

After the party, we went to Best Buy for Morgan got get a new Sims expansion pack. I also saw that the LG dvd/digital picture frame was on clearance, so I got it. I have been drooling over Travis' for a while. It was a steal, so I will see how it works out.

After we went home (battling traffic of course), Mike calls and says he wants to go to Los Vallartas. For those of you who read yesterday's blog, Morgan and i went there yesterday. UGH. We are good sports, and we go. The balloon man made baseball player balloons to be the Rays players. They are awesome. We watched Tennessee play Alabama. Of course, Tennessee sucks this year, so they were losing. Bummer....

1 comment: