Google

Monday, October 6, 2008

Meetings, Meetings

Today, we had meetings all day. In the morning, there was a speaker who was an astronaut on the Russian space station. He was fantastic. He talked about learning so much about himself after being around only two people who only spoke Russian for five months in a confined space. He talked a lot about confidence and knowing your stuff. Those are things I have always believed in. He also talked about writing a letter to you children to give them something to have after you are gone. I thought it was a fantastic idea.

After the meetings, we went to dinner at a Thai place called Nan. It was very good. Tom ordered a variety of appetizers and entrees, and they were all delicious (even the pink wontons).

At one point, I was doing a demo and the man I was talking to stopped and said, "The world is coming to an end" as he looked at his phone. He said the Dowm was down around 800 points. Wow, that is crazy.

Even though the world was possibly coming to an end, I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment