Google

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Busy Day - WOW

Have you ever noticed that they day before you leave for a trip is hectic? I got more done today than I will over the next week. :) Crazy work day....crazy home day....trying to do laundry, pack, spend time with Morgan, etc. Wow...

I started thinking about signs to take to the Tennessee game today. I am thinking of something playing on the pitiful nature of the Vols this year. I thought of putting "Fire Fulmer" but maybe that is too blunt.

This orange crap that is appearing at my house for Allscripts is kiling me. Orange is the Vols color - not Allscripts. UGH...Of course, everyone keeps thinking that I am loving the color, but they don't understand that I don't work for Allscripts so I don't like it. If I worked there, maybe....:) I could double my work attire AND my play attire at one time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment