Google

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Travel to Atlanta

Today, I flew to Atlanta for a user's conference. We stayed at the Marriott Marquis, and I had forgotten how wild the elevators are there. I was on the 28th floor, and my ears popped when I went up. :) The elevators are fun, and the hotel is beautiful.

I went to meetings during the day, and then the opening reception was at the world of Coke. It made me think about how funny it is to people not from the south that people in the south call all soft drinks Coke. I always giggle when I hear "pop" or "soda" because I have always called it Coke. Non-southerners always think it is odd when people ask what kind of Coke you want. :)

It was great to see some people again and to meet some new people! Long live Coke! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment