Google

Friday, November 30, 2007

30 Days of Posting

Whew...This posting every day commitment was a LOT. Even though I like to post most days, I felt the pressure to make sure I actually did it. I did enjoy it though, and I will probably do it again next year.

Work was good today. Michael P arrived in town, and Amanda is also in town. We all went to lunch (I think there were around 18 people there). It was fun to see everyone together. :) I am excited about tomorrow. Morgan's competition and the Christmas Party! What FUN.

Happy 10th Birthday to Tal! Good luck to my Vols tomorrow. I don't know what team will show up tomorrow - the kick Georgia's butt team or the down 24 to 9 to Vanderbilt team. I would LOVE it if they actually beat that stupid LSU team. I really don't like them. I mean I really, really don't like them. GO VOLS!

In the spirit of the event:

Rocky Top, you'll always be
Home sweet home to me
Good ol' Rocky Top
Rocky Top Tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment