Google

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dress Rehearsal

Today was a good day. Even though it was wild and stressful, it seemed to be positive. I started the morning with the week 6 #1 jog/walk from couch to 5k. At lunch time, I walked with Niki and Debbie for 30 mins or so. It was fun to get outside, get a little exercise, and spend time with them. We talked a lot about Altantic City and Las Vegas. I made a mental note that I need to go to Atlantic City sometime.

At night, there was a dress rehearsal for Morgan's teams. Something about putting on a uniform gets those girls excited!!! They walk differently, talk differently, and are just hyper! :) Both teams were doing really well, and the Youth Blue and Senior White were also doing well. Morgan's team had another broken arm on Tuesday. I don't know what is up with the arms on her team, but it is crazy. I hope they are getting it out of their system now and that will be all of the injuries for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment