Google

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Flight Home

Thankfully, I slept most of the way back. I was so tired. It was pretty funny watching Mark. He didn't get any sleep at all before the flight. Mike and I were pretty beat. Morgan even slept for most of the first flight. :)

We ended up being 2 hours late coming home. For some reason, my flights in Nashville are always delayed. The Nashville airport has really made some improvements though. We ate at O'Charley's while we waited. It had been a LONG time since I have been there. I had the Southern Fried Chicken Salad. MMMMMMM...I looked it up, and the points were 42. I didn't eat it all, and I used very, very little dressing. I am hoping that brought it down. I did pretty good the rest of the day by just having a few peanuts and dried fruit on the plane. Oh yeah, I did celebrate the Tennessee victory with a few orange and white M&M's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment