Google

Friday, November 2, 2007

The Dangers of Cheer

As I am sitting and eating my subway sandwich during Morgan's practice, I see Victoria fall. She falls in the same stunt that Morgan fell in a few weeks ago. She landed on her outstretched arm just like Morgan did. She was brought out of the stunt early just as Morgan was. Morgan came running off the floor and said, "Mommy, Victoria's arm has a big dent in it." I looked around and saw that her mom wasn't there (I wasn't there when Morgan fell and her mom was). Victoria did have her grandmother there, so she drove Victoria with Mara and Allison holding her arm in the backseat. I followed with little Alexis and Morgan. We went to After Hours Urgent Care. They took good care of her, but they wouldn't let all of us stay with her (imagine that??). So, I took Mara and Allison back to the gym, and Morgan and I headed home. I felt so badly for Victoria. Morgan and Victoria had their tonsils out at the same time by the same doctor, and now they have similar arm injuries from the same stunt. Crazy. Victoria, we hope it heals quickly! Maybe the stunt will get changed now - I hope. It just doesn't seem to be a good stunt for them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes these sort of dangerous stunts should be removed ..why don't u all talk to them regarding this ??

    ReplyDelete