Google

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me Vegas Style

I think I should spend all of my birthdays in Vegas. What a day. In the early hours of my birthday, I won at craps and was up almost 200 bucks. We started out the day by eating a fantastic breakfast that was somewhat healthy. I had a "Beater Omelet" with mushrooms and feta cheese. After breakfast, I played roulette. It couldn't have been better for betting as it was almost ALL black numbers. So, I played black and my typical 5, 6, 11, 22, 24, 25, 27, 31, 35. I hit 11 and 24 multiple times. Have to love that 35 to 1 odds. :) Happy Birthday to me. '

We ate Thanksgiving at the Cravings buffet in the Mirage. It was fantastic and like no buffet I have ever eaten. They had about 10 or 12 stations of food including Italian, Carving, Barbeque, Raw Bar, Fishmonger, seafood rolls, chinese, sushi, salads, dessert, and some others that I can't remember. The turkey was delicious, and you didn't have to cook or clean up. Mike's brother Bubba and his family happened to be in Vegas from Utah for a soccer tournament. They joined us for Thanksgiving. It was a great time. I am so glad we got to see them. Morgan and Hannah are like "twins with different moms" as Lynda put it. :) Hannah does gymnastics, so they had fun talking about flips and things. They best line was when Morgan asked Hannah if she could do a layout, and Hannah said "A what?" Morgan replied with, "I think you gymnastics people call it a whip." It was hysterical.

That night, Bubba and Lynda took Morgan with them for a while, so Grams got to play some (she has been keeping Morgan). Morgan had a great time with Hannah. We also got to see the Volcano outside of the Mirage. It is amazing to me that they run that every hour. It must cost a fortune. I guess that tells you how much they make off of innocent people coming here to play and win. :)

All in all, I think it was the best birthday ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment