Google

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Oh My Aching Head

What time is it? Why I am getting up so early? Unfortunately, Morgan's sleepover ended at 9. I knew better than to be the last one to get her (she doesn't like that), so I got up and left around 8:20. We went to get her hair cut (well really to get it barely trimmed), and then we took Mike to get his car. This left us with 45 minutes to get shoes and to find the audition (Morgan auditioned for an acting/modeling agency). We managed to find some black shoes, and then we rushed off to the audition.



They had them read lines before the camera, and then they interviewed her and me. We have to call Monday at 1:20 to see if she made it to the next round. She is so excited about it that I hope she makes it.

Then, we went to J. Alexander's. The audition was right down the street. It was good, but I didn't have any flex points left so I had lunch and no dinner. :)

The rest of the day I cursed Rum and wished I were not awake. Finally, I crashed at at 10:30. Ahhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment